From:
Mike Intranuovo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 19:00:06 -0400
Wow! Thanks for all the info and entertaining commentary. It makes sense
that churches would have to abide by the same rules and regulations as
everyone else. It's also interesting to consider those records that would
be governed by church law/policy. I think the guidelines that Tom pointed
out do a pretty good job of identifying business records opposed to
church/religious records. Well, I'm glad I asked; I learned a lot, and I
appreciate all the input. Thanks again!