From:
"Carlson, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2013 16:22:08 +0000
Hello Everyone!

The University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences is in the initial planning phase to construct a new Medical School building.  The architects are asking if there are any file standards for filing equipment.  We have open shelf file cabinets with closed doors which make the most efficient use of our floor space.  We will be continuing with those cabinets in our new building.  Does anyone know of any standards that are used for planning for filing equipment/storage needs?  Any information you could share would be most appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Susan

Susan Carlson, CRM, MS
Director of Records and Information Management
University of North Dakota
School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Records and Information Management - Room 5904
501 N. Columbia Road, Stop 9037
Grand Forks, ND  58202-9037
Phone:  (701) 777-6122
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

*** Please note new room number. ***