From:
Tim Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2013 13:40:53 -0700
Brett,

I know of one company here in Jackson, Vital Rcords Control.  http://vitalrecordscontrol.com/index.php/locations  They partnered with Mississippi Filing Systems a few years ago to create another company called Document Storage Solutions.  http://www.msfilingsystems.com/  (I don't know which to contact.)  I haven't personally done business with them, but they're one of the few here.

On the Mississippi Coast (Gulfport) there are two companies; the county where I used to work uses both of them, and I would recommend either:
Ace Data Storage http://acedatastorage.com/
John Fayard Moving & Warehousing http://www.johnfayardwarehouse.com/

I'll ask my boss to contact you off-list if he knows of others.

Tim Barnard