From:
Diane Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:04:44 -0500
Thanks Karry... I was going to start this response with "John doesn't know
diddley-squat"  but I thought who didn't know me or John would be taken
back by the comment!  SO I did anyway!  John IS not only great at what he
does - but a great guy to know in the RIM world as well as a great Chili
Judge...  I am a big fan of Mister John!

Have a Great Weekend and Safe 4th to All!

Diane Walker, CRM, CMC

--
Diane Walker, CRM
Be Prepared To Be Successful !