From:
Melissa Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2013 11:05:23 -0500
List,

A fellow colleague on the SAA RMRT listserv wants to join this list. She is experiencing problems. A few of us have been trying to help her, but to no avail. See below for her request:

>>> I've been trying to subscribe to the RECMGMT-L listserv for a while but I'm having trouble. Wondering if someone who is currently subscribed knows who the administrator is or can give me some tips.

I've tried subscribing both through the online form athttp://slisweb.sjsu.edu/sites/default/files/content_imgs/JobsAnalysisspring2013.pdf  and by following the instructions athttp://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?SL1=RECMGMT-L&H=LISTS.UFL.EDU  but I never receive any confirmation emails (and no, they're not ending up in my spam box).<<<

A later response after providing both the email address and suggestion to include the "SUBSCRIBE" info in the body were suggested:

>>> I have attempted both of those methods multiple times over a period of weeks, and have not received anything in response.

Does anyone have the contact information for the list administrator?<<<

Can someone help her? Please respond directly to her.
Christie Peterson [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks,

Melissa Thompson, MA, CA, erm-m