From:
Dwight WALLIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 14:38:11 -0700
Alice, I'm not sure if this is feasible, but I would suggest keeping
records on regularly backed up storage. CD's, DVDs, flash drives, etc...
simply have too high a failure rate, are often mislabeled, can be
scratched, etc... etc.... I wouldn't suggest them for inactive storage.

--
Dwight Wallis
Multnomah County Records Management