From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 15:43:07 -0400
Carol mentioned a bar inside the Venetian called the Rockhouse that does
not look upscale.   Sounds like our kind of place.

Saturday night is probably the most logical choice, given the evening conf.
activities the other nights.

Survey monkey; trunk monkey...; either will work.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM

 Tyrene, running a survey may be helpful.