From:
Pam Sankey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 22:48:41 +0000
Greetings,

Our standard is to QC every page (100%) as well.  -Pam

Pam Sankey  |  281-210-7338  |  www.imageengine.net
Willis Group - Family of Companies
THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE, INCLUDING ANY ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTS, IS CONFIDENTIAL
and may contain information that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are neither the intended recipient nor responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance upon the message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.