From:
Leigha Ryland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:29:01 +0000
My name is Leigha Ryland and I am the Records Manager for a public utility in Louisiana.  We are in the final stages of implementing SharePoint 2010 and are looking to define best practice scanning processes and evaluating scanning hardware/software.  Currently, we have designated Records Coordinators that input their departmental records into the Records Management System in a "physical" environment.  As we define our future processes and procedures in an electronic environment, I would love to hear other's experiences as to what did or did not work well for their company (i.e. scanning process flow charts, equipment, OCR functionality, etc).

If you are able to share your experiences, please reply by listserve, e-mail, or call me direct.

Thanks in advance,
Leigha Ryland
Cleco Corporation
(318) 484-7437