From:
Frederic Grevin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2013 18:32:10 +0000
Larry Medina bites HARD (but I appreciate him all the more).

With apologies to Peter Kurilecz, I'll list my answers below Larry's original text.

Best regards,

Fred

Frederic J. Grevin, Vice-President

Records Management Department

New York City Economic Development Corporation * www.nycedc.com

[log in to unmask] * w. 212.312.3903 * mobile 917.510.3016 * f. 212.618.5722