From:
Mimi Dionne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mimi Dionne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2013 11:18:25 -0700
I'm interested in a roundtable discussion of all things destruc
Hello!

I'm interested in a roundtable discussion of all things destruction/disposition.  Care to join me for a Google+ hangout this Wednesday, September 11th at noon CT?

I've thought of a few questions to launch the hour, but the agenda will be very organic. I hope we share a few stories, listen, voice a few concerns, and perhaps learn a few new tips and tricks.  I hope you can make it!

I look forward to connecting with you on Google+ in advance. You can find me here: [log in to unmask] If you're not on Google +, thank you for forwarding your email to me off list.

*Please note: this is a cooperative gathering of interested information professionals. In other words, no RIM-related vendors/consulting firms are associated with this hangout. I'm selfish: I simply want to enjoy your good company for a short time.  But our sincere thanks to Google.[g]*

Also, thank you to the Records Management listserv facilitators for the opportunity to post this message.

Cheers,

Mimi Dionne.

Mimi Dionne, MLIS, CA, CDIA+, CIP, CRM, PMP
Cell: 303.501.7657
Twitter: @cawprhyd

	* www.linkedin.com/in/mimidionne/