From:
Vicki Lucero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2013 15:47:14 -0600
Please plan to join your colleagues for the first program of the year for
Northern CO Chapter of ARMA.

*THE INFORMATION ECONOMY - DRIVING THE EVOLUTION OF THE RIM PROFESSION*
Presented by Julie Colgan, CRM, *ARMA International President*

Tuesday, September 17, 2013
8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Mimi's Cafe, 1450 Fall River Drive, Loveland CO
$15 for ALL ARMA members from any chapter
$20 for non-members

A continental breakfast buffet is available at 8:30 a.m. with Julie's
program beginning at 9 a.m.

A bit about Julie's program:
Over the last 60 years we have seen the onset of the Information Age, and
an economy in which information itself is a primary commodity.  There is an
imperative, to ensure the stability and preserve the value of this new
economy.

Julie will have a short visit in this area only visiting Northern Colorado
and the Metro Denver area, so please plan to join us in Northern Colorado.

Please register online at:
northerncoloradoarma<http://www.northerncoloradoarma.org/> by
Sept 12th.  If you prefer to pay at the door, you may let me know you plan
to attend, as we don't quite have the correct button set up for
registration without payment (but hope to soon).

We look forward to seeing you there!

Thank you for your time,
Vicki Lucero
President, Northern CO ARMA Chapter