From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:48:50 -0500
Just a reminder to one and all that if you send an attachment to the list
it is automagically stripped out by the listserv. This police was
implemented years ago to prevent the spread of computer viruses/worms.

if you would like to share an item with the list you should post it to
Larry Medina's RIM Resources Yahoo group

peterk
listadmin
recmgmt-l

--