From:
"Westlund, Cheryl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:56:12 -0400
Excellent question.  I agree that they shouldn't need to be wiped if
placing in a confidential shred bin however, at the moment the policy
states they must wipe/permanetly delete files before placing in the bin.
 At this point it is easier to provide guidance for the clean-up day rather
than change the policy.  Thanks!

Thanks!
Cheryl Westlund, CRM
RDC/RDO Records and Information Management
Office<http://na.boost.roche.com/sites/RecordsManagement/Pages/Home.aspx>
/ Phone:
1-317-521-4734
Roche Diagnostics Operations, Inc. / 9115 Hague Road, P.O. Box 50416
/ Indianapolis, IN 46250-0416