From:
Maureen Cusack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:37:10 -0700
I doubt that the average employee would be capable or willing to perform
'clearing' or better media sanitization per NIST 800-88 media sanitization
guideline. That's IT activity. The level below clearing is deleting -
something employees could do without much thinking if they were willing to
spend the time. But it sounds like you want something more thorough than
deleting.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Westlund, Cheryl <[log in to unmask]

--
Maureen Cusack
San Francisco, CA