From:
Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2013 15:16:40 +1000
so 'forever' is a synonym for 4.5 billion?

Glenn

Glenn Sanders
Australia
0467 740 161 (new mobile number)
These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any
previous or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and
they'd agreed, I would have signed it "Harry Peck and Co and Glenn".
Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.