From:
Frederic Grevin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:57:17 +0000
Hi Sharon,

This workshop is indeed an option, but it really is focused on passing the CRM test.

You might consider instead next year's "All-day Educational Event" (March 2014), which has three separate tracks--it's essentially a scaled-down version of the ARMA Annual Conference--and is in the same price range as the CRM prep (assuming you get the "early bird" price). I've attached the 2012 brochure (for some reason I don't have the 2013 brochure), so you can get an idea of the event.

Of course, given the relatively low cost of each, you might be able to send Elmer to both ....

Fred

Frederic J. Grevin, Vice-President

Records Management Department

New York City Economic Development Corporation * www.nycedc.com

[log in to unmask] * w. 212.312.3903 * mobile 917.510.3016 * f. 212.618.5722