From:
"Souza, Thom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2013 16:03:07 -0700
Hi Natalie,

Have you already checked out this site: http://www.edrm.net/projects/igrm ?  It has tons of great material for starting the conversation with stakeholders and familiarizing them with the concepts.

Thom Souza, CRM

-----Original Message-----
From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Natalie Windle
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 3:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Information Governance Committee

Hello Listserv Members!

I have been a reader of this Listserv for a few years now and think it is time to finally introduce myself and dip into the pool of wonderful knowledge. I am the Records Technician for my organization and a CRM Candidate. My Records career began in 2010 and I am doing my best to learn as much as I possibly can about the industry to build our program.

To be brief, I am in search of example policies, charters, or framework for an Information Governance or IT Governance Committee. One task of this committee would be to make decisions about new software desired throughout the organization-like Electronic Records Management software. This committee has the potential to make decisions about electronic records (and possibly others) and consolidating repositories. I know this is not much information to go on. This is early in the development process which is why I am reaching out as sort of a brainstorm. My apologies if this has been discussed earlier-I was on leave for a few months and have not had a chance to review what I missed. I appreciate your help.

Natalie Windle

Olympia, WA

Natalie Windle | Records Technician/Administrative Assistant Legal & Risk Management Division
360.528.5710
500 Adams Street NE, Olympia, WA 98501

LOTT Clean Water Alliance
Lacey * Olympia * Tumwater * Thurston County

LOTT's WET Science Center is also located at 500 Adams Street NE in Olympia, where you can enjoy interactive exhibits and Saturday activities.  Find out more when you Like Us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/wetsciencecenter> or visit our website<http://www.lottcleanwater.org/default.htm>.