From:
"Duncan, Margaret" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2013 09:52:03 -0400
Making the Most of Your ARMA Membership

Join us Thursday, October 17 from 11:30am-2:00pm at Maggiano's Little Italy for our October meeting!

At this meeting, four ARMA Board Members will be sharing their experience and insights on skills development, networking, and organizational change in the RM profession. While the panelists will be discussing the topics listed below, we encourage the audience to drive the conversation by asking questions or relating their own experiences.

The discussion with focus on:

*         Building and maintaining a core skill set

*         Professional certification

*         Making meaningful connections and "allies"

*         Keeping up with shifting responsibilities and a changing work environment

Moderator:
Sue Trombley, MLIS, IGP, Managing Director, Consulting Services for Iron Mountain

Panelist
Meg Duncan, CRM, ECMP, Sr. Records Management Analysts at Fidelity Investments
Michael DeVanna, MLS, CRM, Records and Information Manager, Blue Cross Blue Shield
Becky Darsch, CRM, Managing Director of US Operations, Information Mapping, Inc.
Karen Cardillo

For more information please visit the website http://www.armaboston.org/article.html?aid=224

~Meg

Meg Duncan, CRM, CIM
Fidelity Investments | Franklin MA

The views expressed in this email, written by me, are mine alone, and may not represent the views of my employer.