From:
Robert Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:47:27 -0700
I listened to Dr Duranti presentations (always does a good job)  and I understand the need.  Is is not clear to me who is sponsoring this activity.
Will this effort evolve into an ISO standard?  Seem to me this would be a more effective conclusion that just an agreement among counties.

Anyone know more of the details and the format of the final product?

Robert
Dr. Robert L. Bailey, CRM, MIT, ECMp