Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:50:10 -0500
Please Support Our Information Governance Survey | Barclay T. Blair

We have worked with the eDJ Group <http://edjgroupinc.com/> in the past to
survey the market about Information Governance attitudes and practices, and
I am pleased be working together on a new survey. This time we have an
additional partner –  ARMA International <http://www.arma.org/> – which is
excellent.

Our new survey asks some of the same questions we asked previously so that
we can track year-over-year changes, but we are also digging into some new
areas like big data and predictive coding. Please take a moment to complete
the survey <http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1403591/ViaLumina>. We will be
releasing the results publicly, and this kind of data is good for all of us
as we try to move the information governance ball down the field (unlike
the NY Giants this year –  what the heck?).

http://bit.ly/1exGscE

Source:
http://barclaytblair.com/2013/10/17/please-support-our-information-governance-survey/?utm_source=Information+Governance+Updates&utm_campaign=36c772cd7d-INFOGOVUPDATES&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_15571f57d2-36c772cd7d-302688425
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1exGscE+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar