From:
"Metzer, Laren" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2013 11:58:26 -0700
We purchased an ST ViewScan two years ago for our reference program. The software interface is very nice and includes a variety of editing tools. The scanner is best used for occasional public or staff use, not as a production-level machine. The California State Library has several of the units in their reading room and has gotten positive feedback from the public.