From:
"Alfaro, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2013 13:21:06 +0000
Many thanks, Glenn!

-----Original Message-----
From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Glenn Sanders
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 5:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [RM] Excel Links

A few years ago we got as far as trialling LinkTek's LinkFixer plus. I can't endorse it one way or the other, for various technical reasons unrelated to the product itself it didn't suit our needs, so I've not used it in the real world. But we did spend time finding it, so if that's any benefit, glad to help.