From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2013 01:35:45 -0400
Sherry,

Those were amazing.  I added several to my list of places I want to visit before I die.

I wish I had known about the one in Ireland when I visited there.

I will read up on the Library of Alexandria to see what they have saved.  Hopefully more of the original collections will be discovered and stored there.

http://homes.yahoo.com/photos/10-of-the-world-s-most-spectacular-libraries-1382735436-slideshow/

Thank you.

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults