From:
Luciana Duranti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2013 02:26:03 -0700
Please, forgive cross-posting.

Dear Colleagues,

DFRWS, organizers of the longest-running research conference in digital
forensics (http://www.dfrws.org), announces two annual conferences, DFRWS
USA 2014 and DFRWS Europe 2014, as well as the DFRWS 2014 Forensic
Challenge.

The 2014 DFRWS USA Conference will be held in Denver, CO on August 3-6,
2014. The official call for papers will be announced soon.
http://www.dfrws.org/2014/

The inaugural 2014 DFRWS Europe Conference will be held in Amsterdam, The
Netherlands on May 7-9, 2014. I am a member of the Program Committee.  We
invite original contributions as research papers, panel proposals,
work-in-progress talks, tutorial and workshop proposals, and demo proposals
from the point of view of records managers/archivists. The submission
deadline is December 9, 2013. http://www.dfrws.org/2014eu/cfp.shtml.  I know
of several of your projects that would be good candidates.  Do not hesitate
to run your ideas by me if in doubt about relevance.

For the DFRWS Organizing Committee,

Luciana

Dr. Luciana Duranti
Chair and Professor | Archival Studies
School of Library, Archival, and  Information Studies
The University of British Columbia | The Irving K. Barber Learning Centre
Phone 604 822 2587 | Fax 604 822 6006
[log in to unmask] I www.slais.ubc.ca |
Director | The InterPARES Project I www.interpares.org I
Director, Centre for the International Study of Records and Archives
www.ciscra.org I www.lucianaduranti.ca I

This message is confidential to the parties I intend it to serve.