From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2013 11:02:32 -0400
I am more thinking along the lines of a chihuahua. There is a lot of
barking going on (why we need records management) but in the end not much
bite (enforcement), although I have come across a few chihuahuas that have
sharp teeth.  I think this especially true in government although I have
seen the same in the private sector.

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Virginia Beach, VA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]