From:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 05:22:14 -0800
SOS to Records Managers (Share Our Stories) -
Come One and ALL!! ARMA Metro Maryland Monthly Chapter Dinner Meeting - 11/13/13

Time: Wednesday November 13,
2013; Happy hour 6 PM; Pizza/Food- 6:30; Discussion 7:30 to 8:30 PM

Location:
Ledo's Pizza Germantown - 12619 Wisteria Drive, Germantown, MD, 20874
(301)
916-9200

SOS (Share Our Stories): Kick
back from our normal program routine. Come and share your stories of ARMA Las
Vegas latest and greatest hot topics and trends from attendees; your various
RIM projects in your organizations; your hiring and employment needs; your
ideas and desires for the shape and future of our ARMA Chapter; your
professional needs; or any feel free to share any topic that strikes your ARMA,
RIM, or Information Governance fancy! Come one and all, Chapter Member or not,
to engage/share/network in a Chapter informal Social Networking Retreat over
pizza and good cheer!!

Reservations: Please RSVP by 5:00
PM Monday, November 11, by responding to your on-line invitation or visiting https://www.eventbrite.com/event/9004832697. No refunds for cancellations after Monday, November 11, 5:00
PM.

Menu: Pizza (bet you can't eat
just one piece), salad, and soft drinks at bargain basement Chapter subsidized
low price of $10 dollars!! Cash bar for wine or beer extra!

Cost: Online
registration with credit card, $10.00 for all!!

For questions regarding
registration, send message to the attention of Carol Agayoff at [log in to unmask]