From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 11:20:56 -0600
ARMA offers the Essentials of RIM Certificate online and what makes it
great is that when you register the following become part of your personal
library

These publications are part of your course fees and will serve you and your
organization for years:

   - *Managing Risks for Records and Information*
   - *Records Management: Making the Transition from Paper to Electronic*
   - *Establishing Alphabetic, Numeric, Subject Filing Systems*
   - *Records Management Responsibility in Litigation Support*
   - *Micrographics: Technology for the 21st Century*
   - *Vital Records Programs: Identifying, Managing, and Recovering
   Business-Critical Records*
   - *Records Center Operations, 2nd Ed.*
   - *Emergency Management for Records and Information Programs, 2nd Ed.*
   - *How to Develop a Retention Schedule*
   - *Sample Forms for Archival and Records Management Programs*

to learn more about the program go here
http://www.arma.org/r1/professional-development/certificate-programs/essentials-of-rim-certificate

http://www.arma.org/r1/professional-development/certificate-programs/essentials-of-rim-certificate/essentials-faq

--