From:
Robert Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 20:45:07 -0800
There used to be local arrangement committees that had input, members had more direct input.  Now it all board members and professional staff.
Get use to it.

The conference in Las Vegas,  the locals read about it on the web long after the decision had been made....

Dr. Robert Bailey, CRM, MIT, ECMp
,