From:
"Meinhardt, Peggy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2013 15:15:21 -0500
David said:
<<< Finally, a lot has been said about employers' perception of value.  Who's responsibility is that?  How the heck is any boss supposed to know what is and isn't worthwhile from a conference?  That is your responsibility.  Those of us who are privileged to attend Conference are on the hook to sell the value all year long.  We must take the value that we receive and sell it back to our organizations.  >>>

I would expand on that by requesting that those of you who were able to attend the conference share with us some of your positive experiences which could be useful for those of us who may need to sell our employers on ARMA 2014.......Having never been to an ARMA conference myself I would welcome any specific examples of "value" that I could use to enforce my position with my employer.

Peggy Meinhardt
Assistant Manager, Records Management
Orange County Comptroller's Office
1800 Cypress Lakes Drive, Suite 200