From:
"Bradley, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2013 20:18:12 +0000
I'm wondering if anyone has seen or written a checklist of issues or action plan for moving an entire working office of paper records, storage cabinets, and all employees that use them daily.  I am also looking for an inexpensive way to protect and secure the information in these documents during the move.  We were thinking of using a zip tie to lock the containers but that can be removed and placed back on the container.  Any Suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Mary Bradley
The Investment Fund for Foundations
Four Tower Bridge
200 Barr Harbor Drive, Suite 100
West Conshohocken, PA  19428
Phone: 610-684-8033
www.tiff.org<http://www.tiff.org>
Pursuing investment excellence

This message and any attached documents contain information which may be
confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. These materials are solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that any
distribution, disclosure, printing, copying, storage, modification or the taking
of any action in reliance upon this transmission is strictly
prohibited. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended
recipient shall not compromise or waive such confidentiality, privilege or
exemption from disclosure as to this communication.

immediately and delete this message from your system.