From:
Vicki Lucero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2013 15:55:49 -0700
Hello everyone,

It's going to be here any day now!  Register today to attend:
Northern CO ARMA Chapter November program next Thursday November 14, 2013

*WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS DOESN'T ALWAYS STAY IN VEGAS!*
A round table discussion of various perspectives of the happenings at the
ARMA International Conference in Las Vegas.
If you were able to attend, won't you share your own perspective?
If you weren't able to attend, please come and hear about some of the
happenings at Conference!

Where: Platte River Power Authority Hearing Room, 2000 E Horsetooth Rd,
Fort Collins CO
When: Thursday, November 14; 11:30 - 1
Bring a brown bag lunch, but we'll provide a wonderful dessert and
beverages will be available.
$5 member / $7 nonmember

Register today online:
northerncoloradoarma.org/<http://www.northerncoloradoarma.org/>

Sponsored by Improve Group - Thank you Improve Group!

Check out the flyer online.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing everyone!
Northern CO ARMA Board

--
Vicki V Lucero, CRM
Larimer County, CO