From:
"Duncan, Margaret" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 09:50:47 -0500
You are invited to join the ARMA Boston chapter on November 21, 2013 for a presentation led by Sandra Serkes, President and CEO of Valora Technologies.

Presentation Summary:

Litigation management and records management are converging quicker than most people realize. RMIG are seeking to prevent future risk and exposure, while Litigation are dealing with past problems. Where Litigation teams have long since mastered document content analysis, hourly labor expense management and removal of irrelevant material, RMIG teams bring stronger skills in information and process management, with a specific eye towards standardization, re-use and return-on-investment justifications. Now, if these two groups could pool their historical information, experience and cultures, we'd all be better off for it.

This presentation lays out the most important lessons each group can teach the other. The lessons derive from actual, real-world projects and cases Valora has participated in from the Litigation side of the house, and others from the RMIG side. For those General Counsel groups seeking the best possible practices for information and document management across the board, we recommend you take to heart both sides of the best practices catalogued here.

To sign up, please visit our website:  http://www.armaboston.org/article.html?aid=230

~Meg

Meg Duncan, CRM, CIM
Fidelity Investments | Franklin MA

The views expressed in this email, written by me, are mine alone, and may not represent the views of my employer.