From:
Gregory Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 15:26:05 +0000
Hi, Monique,

I've taken the liberty of posting your announcement to our student listserv.

Greg

***************
Gregory S. Hunter, Ph.D., CA, CRM
Professor
Director, Certificate in Archives and Records Management
Director, Ph.D. in Information Studies
LIU Post
720 Northern Boulevard
Brookville, NY 11548
516-299-2171
516-299-4168 (fax)

Distinguished Fellow, Society of American Archivists
Editor, The American Archivist