From:
Tony Laino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 12:07:41 -0500
A brilliance of records managers

Tony Laino, CRM
647-237-1641

From:   "McLallen, David" <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask],
Date:   11/14/2013 12:02 PM
Subject:        What is the proper name...
Sent by:        Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>

For a group of Records Managers?

For example: A congregation of alligators; a shrewdness of apes; a murder
of crows; a convocation of eagles; a business of ferrets; a bloat of
hippopotami, a charm of hummingbirds; a smack of jellyfish; a pride of
lions, an exaltation of larks; a labor of moles; a rookery of penguins; an
unkindness of ravens; a hoover of trout (Hoover was my mother's maiden
name, so this one interested me); a gang of weasels; and a congress of
baboons (don't get me started.)  But a what of Records Managers?  The
obvious answer is an Archive of Records Managers, but what other ideas can
we come up with?

David R. McLallen, ECMp
Boulder County Records Manager
Mail address: PO Box 471, Boulder CO 80306
Physical address: 2025 14th St, Boulder CO 80302
303-413-7788

Please promote sustainability - only print emails when necessary!

present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.