From:
Andrew Ysasi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2013 13:28:49 +0000
I performed several electronic document record implementations in 2004 and 2005.  I didn't find out about ARMA until 2006 and joined up in 2007.  I am an IT convert, and realized my efforts were needed in this industry more so than IT after joining ARMA.

I'm now referred to as "Baby A" by the likes of Doug Allen, Bill Nardone, Bryan Bastar, and other questionable characters :).

Regards,

Andrew Ysasi, MSA, CRM, PMP, CIPP/US, IGP
Executive Director
Kent Record Management, Inc.

1950 Waldorf NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49544
616-459-6681 (Office)
616-822-8887 (Mobile)
616-459-6766 (Fax)
http://www.kentrecords.com
STORE | SCAN | SHRED

Michigan Locations in Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, and Benton Harbor.