From:
Jeff Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2013 16:56:15 -0500
Good Afternoon ListServ Members,

I am the Records Management Program Manager for an investment advisory
firm in the Metro DC Area.  We are currently looking to hire a records
management assistant.  This position is entry-level and flexible in terms of
what its responsibility will be.  Depending on the career track of the person
that comes into the position it can either be a position that is split between
supporting records management and client relations or the position can be
more records management centric.  The salary is negotioable depending on
experience.  Here is a link to the job ad with more information http://sol-
capital.com/careers2.htm

The job ad is more geared towards the client relations side, but if I find
someone more interested in records management the position can be tailored
to that.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you'd like more information.

Regards,
Jeff Lewis, CIP, MLS
SOL Capital Management Company
http://sol-capital.com/