From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2013 14:59:08 -0500
In today's New York Times.  Although I have a Kindle and use it I still
occasionally like to read a hard copy book.  Just something about the feel
of a hard bound nook in my hands.  Plus I don't have to stop reading during
take off and landing.  Guess I am a little old fashion.  Or a Gutenberger
as someone described us individuals who still like paper...

<snip>

I didn’t want to start reading print books again, but I honestly had no
choice. My dog, Pixel, forced me to.

You see Pixel, a 35-pound clump of energy, has an obsession with shadows
and reflections. At the beach or the dog park, she doesn’t chase birds or
tennis balls, she chases their shadows trailing along the ground. And at
home, when I pull out my iPad to read an e-book, she starts twirling
frantically in circles, jumping all over me trying to catch the reflection
from the screen. It’s comical most of the time, but it’s unbelievably
annoying when I’m trying to fall into a good story.

<snip>
http://nyti.ms/1eTo9iz

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Virginia Beach, VA