From:
Alexandri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2013 15:46:36 -0500
I am blessed having experienced:

Northwest PA- snow sucks - summer is wonderful !
All over Texas - Houston too crowded - too much sprawl - but it has anything you would ever want, including world class theatre etc.
San Antonio - low cost of living, friendly people, great climate, excellent entertainment, close to the border.
Austin - Heaven ! Great people !! INCREDIBLE music, wonderful outdoor options, Lake Travis, Town Lake, Barton Springs, etc. etc etc.
New Orleans - double heaven. Amazing people, food, entertainment, music, etc. etc. etc.
DC - what more needs to be said. an amazing city with anything one could want. (Including crooked politicians) lol
Central Virginia - cheap living (my 2,800 sq ft colonial - all brick home is only $165K ! ! ! )
I've visited all over Mexico and the Caribbean - I plan to retire in Central or South America due to cost of living - awesome diving, sailing, food, etc. etc. Need access to a metropolitan area for culture.
Europe - OMG - where do I start. Geneva - i can't wait to revisit and learn more.
Germany - NO WORK ON SUNDAYS ! They have if figured out. Nice breaks during the day, leisurely dinners. Lots of vacation time.
Italy - awesome wine - beautiful beaches, amazing culture, see Germany re; dining and vacations.

Come to think of it - I need to be a billionaire so I van take advantage of all ! ! ! !