Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 13:04:30 -0800
Mary, Mary .... you haven't really lived until you visit/live in Oregon,
Washington or British Columbia for weather, wildlife, ocean, lakes, rivers,
etc.,   Want trees stay west of the Cascade Mountains, want dry and warm
(hot) in the summer go east of the mountains.  4 seasons and all great
(especially on the west side of the mountains).   Been a lot of places, but
Seattle and Vancouver, BC are two beautiful cities, especially Vancouver
(personally think it's my #1 city in the world) and I've been in many
(Paris, London, Madrid, Istanbul, etc.).   Take a ferry ride from Seattle to
Victoria, BC ... beautiful harbor and the Empress Hotel.

Robert W Dalton, CRM
Dalton Consulting
253-229-4555