From:
Andrew Ysasi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 15:15:15 +0000
Carol,

I agree with Jeff that disaster recovery could fit several Principles.  My opinion is disaster recovery could land (and should be listed) under the Principle of Protection, and business continuity lands under the Principle of Availability.

Regards,

Andrew Ysasi, MSA, CRM, PMP, CIPP/US, IGP
Executive Director
Kent Record Management, Inc.

1950 Waldorf NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49544
616-459-6681 (Office)
616-822-8887 (Mobile)
616-459-6766 (Fax)
http://www.kentrecords.com
STORE | SCAN | SHRED

Michigan Locations in Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, and Benton Harbor.