From:
Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:35:41 +1100
I suspect that in the past, RMers have gone to prison, but like Al Capone
getting binned for tax evasion, the prosecution decided better results lay
with charges of theft, fraud, breach of contract or pretty well anything
other than a Records Act. Certainly here in Oz, laws like the various State
Records Acts are pretty tame. Maybe things are changing?

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders
Australia
0467 740 161 (new mobile number)
These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any
previous or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and
they'd agreed, I would have signed it "Harry Peck and Co and Glenn".
Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.