From:
Alex Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2013 15:16:23 -0500
Thanks David for pointing that out and of course a budget should be
completed well in advance of the end of the year. I would expect nothing
less from an established entity like the Boulder County records office.

This is the 1st year that my organization has even considered establishing
a budget for Records. Small wins.

Best,

Alex