From:
Alex Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2013 09:05:24 -0500
Good tips Peter- much appreciated! Everything is on a simple excel
spreadsheet but I plan to have VOLUMES of footnotes to solve the mystery of
"where did this number come from?"

I actually think the most important planning tool for my program will be a
Marketing Plan. I will be working on that in Jan and hope to have a RIM
day/week/month in April.

#RIM2014 #infogov- Be about it!

Best,

Alex