From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2013 16:10:55 -0500
One way to retake the exams is to wait for the new Handbook to be posted to the website.  It will have sample questions from each exam part.  I think the revised handbook is due sometime in 2014.  (The one on there now is from 2012)

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division