From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2014 16:34:12 -0800

Colleges,

Today I got information that could lead to the sim

Colleges,

Today I got information that could lead to the similar outreach activity in other places.
The exhibition dedicated to 100 years of Aviation in Israel is opened in main airport of the country - Ben-Gurion.
Ben Gurion Airport, also referred to by its Hebrew acronym Natbag, is Israel's main international airport, handling over 13.1 million passengers in 2012
So, every passenger could see the archival records dedicated to the development of aviation in the country.

http://www.mignews.com/news/culture/world/090114_215058_75961.html

http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/12/10/flying-through-history-israeli-stamps-commemorate-100-years-of-aviation/

The main airport constantly provides its space for different exhibitions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EUviPK5lhU  and http://www.palestineposterproject.org/poster/keren-hayesod-poster-exhibit-ben-gurion-airport

http://imgur.com/XiswI

http://www.ritmeyer.com/2012/12/11/jerusalem-model-at-ben-gurion-airport/

Thank you,