From:
Sharon Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2014 13:59:20 -0500
Hi All,

I've taken the "Metadata; Organizing and Discovering Information" with
coursera.org. I learned a lot and was able to obtain CRM credits.

I'm currently taking the "Information Security and Risk Management in
Context", I'm learning a long, the quizzes are great and I hope to obtain
CRM credits.

Sharon A. Morris, CRM, AIIM ERMp, Six Sigma Greenbelt
Records & Content Management Consultant
Phone: 212-864-1365