From:
Brittany Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2014 18:07:52 +0000
Did a "Records Management Film Festival" to break up a full-day Intro to RIM retreat for our executive team (and to give myself something to chuckle at rather than pulling my hair out).

Made this one: http://goanimate.com/videos/0PnfLTpbq8zY?utm_source=linkshare

And pulled a bunch of you tube videos, mostly ended up being iron mountain commercials and video memes. Also used Ted the Records Manager. My favorites:
http://youtu.be/2j_6mAg_zso
http://youtu.be/swfmo5PTQKA

Also:
http://youtu.be/Aojc6-6NYP4