From:
"Scott, Paul (ITC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2014 13:07:55 +0000
Well Ashley, back in 1973 I got the best set of performance standards I've ever seen. One of the Performance Factors (Communications)may be of some use:

FAR EXCEEDS JOB REQUIREMENTS--Talks with God.
EXCEEDS JOB REQUIREMENTS--Talks with the angels.
MEETS JOB REQUIREMENTS--Talks to himself.
NEEDS SOME IMPROVEMENT--Argues with himself.
DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENT--Loses those arguments.

My apologies to anyone who finds this inappropriate, but I just finished reading postings on the Archives List Serve and....

Paul R. Scott, CA, CRM
Records Management Officer
Harris County, TX
713 274-7740

Under the Texas Public Information Act written communications to or from public employees may be considered to be public records and may be made available to the public and the media upon request.  This e-mail and any replies may be subject to public disclosure.