From:
Don Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2014 12:37:49 -0400
I share many of the sentiments expressed by those of you who responded to this article.  In fact, I wrote about it a few months ago in this Next Gen RM post: http://bit.ly/1lurkjv.  (By the way, this article was reprinted in IQ, The RIM Professionals Austrailasia Quarterly magazine and a forthcoming issue of The Bulletin, its UK equivalent - so there is clearly wide interest in the matter.)

I believe this is an issue on which ARMA should have a very clear, publically stated position.  Fred Pulzello, President-elect at ARMA, has been gracious enough to agree to sit down with me over the next week or two to discuss his upcoming administration for a featured post on NextGenRM.org.  I intend to focus a good deal of the interview on this subject.

http://bit.ly/1lurkjv